Many of you know that I’m originally from Poland.
Fried, tenderized, breaded chicken “Kotlety” were my favorite comfort food growing up. I adjusted the recipe to make the gluten-free but still delicious!
- 2 thin chicken breasts (optional tenderized)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Tenderize each chicken breast with a meat tenderizing hammer until the breast are 1/3 of an inch thick (or better yet, get your spouse to do it)
- Crack the egg and place on dish. Beat the egg
- Mix coconut and almond flour together and place on another dish
- Coat each side of chicken breast in egg mixture
- Coat each breast in coconut almond mixture
- Fry in coconut oil for 3-5 minutes on each side
Steam carrots and broccoli. Season with 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Want more recipes? download my free starter guide on thyroid and Hashimoto’s.