Hi, thank you for taking the time to visit our site! I love hearing from you and sharing information on how to put Hashimoto’s into remission! The best way to connect with me is through my Facebook page, Instagram or through joining my email list.
Please look below for my most commonly asked questions. If you still need help, my Customer Support team is happy to assist. They are available at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm ET and will strive to answer your questions within 24 hours.
Do you have a doctor in my area you can recommend?
I recommend working with a functional medicine practitioner- functional medicine practitioners approach the body as a whole, and not just the thyroid hormones. Here are a few resources that can help you find a knowledgeable clinician:
- The Thyroid Pharmacist Database
- The Institute of Functional Medicine Database
- ZRT Lab also maintains a list of knowledgeable clinicians
Do you provide consultations?
I love working with people and guiding them back to their health. Sadly, because of the demands of my advocacy work, I have very limited time to consult with clients these days and am not accepting new clients. I do have a few resources for you that can help guide you.
- My books: Hashimoto’s the Root Cause and Hashimoto’s Protocol are available and can help you recover your health
- My self-management program is the equivalent of 10-12 consultations with me and can help jump start your healing process for a fraction of the cost of working with me or another practitioner.
- To be notified about upcoming openings for consultations and educational events, please sign up for our waiting list. Please note, students of the self-management program get first access to consulting with me.
Have a Success Story?
Sharing your Hashimoto’s success story creates more successes and inspires others to take charge of their own health.
My goal is to collect 10,000 success stories to show the world that healing is possible. I’d love for you to join my movement and share your Hashimoto’s success story.
If you would like to see my professional bio or curriculum vitae, please visit my media page. If you are interested in interviewing me or suggesting a collaboration opportunity, you can fill out the contact request form below. Please note, sadly, because of my packed schedule I am forced to decline most requests.
For a full list, please visit my Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you cannot find the information you’re looking for, please submit your questions through the form below and I will do my best to answer them in my upcoming videos, interviews or blog posts. 🙂