Are you craving spaghetti but trying to limit your carbs? Try my delicious recipe for Spaghetti (squash) and Meatballs. This recipe is 100% gluten and dairy free and low carb…Who knew that healthy eating could be this tasty. Enjoy!
- Diced tomatoes
- Tomato sauce
- Basil (chop real basil)
- Garlic seasoning
- Ground beef or turkey
- Sea salt
- Spaghetti squash
- Preheat the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut spaghetti squash in half (lengthwise), scoop out seeds
- Place squash in a baking dish filled halfway with water, and bake for 45 minutes to one hour
- Mix all meatball ingredients, make into balls, place into baking dish and bake for 30 minutes
- Mix all sauce ingredients, cook on stove top
TIP: If you can’t find spaghetti squash, you can also use sliced zucchini squash, using your knife to slice finely, or a vegetable slicer to make spiral noodles, and boil for 3 minutes.
Want more recipes? Download my free One-Week Paleo Recipe Plan below!