I’m sending this post from sunny Dominican Republic, where I’m currently boosting my Vitamin D levels naturally 🙂 This year, I’ve had to do a little Christmas shopping “hacking” as I decided to take a pre-holiday trip with my hubby, so this didn’t leave me much time for holiday shopping. Thus I bought most of my gifts online.
I’ve always enjoyed giving holiday gifts to loved ones, and just the same have always appreciated receiving thoughtful gifts. You could say, I’ve always had a “gift” for giving gifts, (lol) 😉
However, holiday gifting became tough for me a few years ago when I became more health conscious. It also became more challenging for my family members who no longer knew what to give me for the holidays…
Stepping away from my usual writing about health, I decided to use my “gift of gift giving” to write a blog post with gift ideas for the health conscious (tailored to thyroid and Hashimoto’s of course) in 2014. By popular demand, here are 10 more ideas…
Books to help you with your health in 2016
- Hashimoto’s Root Cause Book – My New York Times best-selling Hashimoto’s patient guide
- Book by Kellyann Petrucci: The Bone Broth Diet. Learn more about this new book and get a free eBook of delicious bone broth recipes.
- Bulletproof Diet Cookbook: Bulletproof Diet Cookbook (I wrote about it at the beginning of December in this post)
- All Day Fat Burning Diet– this is a brand new book by weight loss expert Yuri Elkaim.
- Ann Marie Gianni Sample Kit– This is a non-toxic skincare line I love!
- Mushroom Teas -tasty, immune balancing and mostly caffeine-free teas
- Lady-Comp Natural Fertility Monitor– whether you’re planning or preventing pregnancy, this fertility monitor can help!
- Puzzled about what to get for the struggling anemic in your life and wondering how to boost your ferritin levels naturally? Consider getting a “Lucky Iron Fish.” This little fish is placed in boiling water and leaves absorbable iron behind without changing the taste of the food! (Maybe you can add it to your bone broth recipes).
- A sensor that sniffs out gluten- Need I say more? Check it out at www.nimasensor.com.
For the minimalist or person who has everything
- Consider asking a loved one to send a donation to ThyroidChange or Hashimoto’s Awareness or Thyroid UK on your behalf! (this is on my list!!)
- Yonanas – my most recent acquisition. This little machine makes frozen bananas into delicious dairy free ice-cream!
For more gift ideas, check out my 2014 Hashimoto’s Christmas Gifts
I hope this message helps you and your loved ones in your holiday shopping 🙂
Disclosure: I am a board member of Thyroid Change and Hashimoto’s Awareness, and an affiliate for some of the products.